San Marco Paints (Asia) is the exclusive Southeast Asian distributor of Colorificio San Marco S.p.A., a leading Italian manufacturer of coating systems for interior and exterior use for over 50 years. San Marco Paints (Asia) Pte Ltd is headquartered in Singapore and started operations in January 2010. San Marco (Asia) offer a wide range of finishes, from high performance facade systems to unique interior special effect paints.
From the headquarters in Singapore, San Marco (Asia) Pte Ltd service the region, providing warehousing, shipping and technical support for San Marco products. We are capable of serving not only large commercial projects, but also the homeowner looking do some improvements.
San Marco Paints (Asia) is expanding its distribution network outside of Singapore throughout Southeast Asia and currently has a presence in Macau, Hong Kong, China, Philippines, Myanmar, Malaysia, India and Thailand. San Marco is actively looking for distribution partners throughout the region with particular focus on Indonesia.
He is a professionally trained and schooled decorator with over 25 years of experience in the commercial decoration business , expert in specialty finishes such as venetian plaster, gold leaf, specialty painting, mural reproduction ,and general interior and exterior decoration.
He is skilled at recommending and sourcing economical solutions for large commercial projects. Hands-on mentor and trainer for skilled workers .
Technical and artistic painting trained in Northern Italy and corporate school of painting trained in order to become physically proficient in all company techniques and products.
Projects : 1989 to 2004 (Europe)
Projects : 2004 to Present (Asia)
Venetian Macau,Four Season's Macau,City of Dreams Macau,Shangri-La Macau etc are some of the successful projects completed by Mr. Luigi Sparacello and also working on many projects in Singapore and other Asia pacific region.
Established San Marco Paints (Asia) Pte Ltd, Singapore and has been its chairman since 2011.
San Marco Asia Thus defines its mission:
- Positioning itself as one of the first companies in Asia Pacific region in the field of professional building’s coating system in terms of market share, product quality and territorial coverage.
- Develop innovative, technologically advanced, environmentally friendly products.
- Consolidate relations with Singapore and foreign customers through the provision of qualified professional services.
- Represent in terms of business ethics and social responsibility an important reference for employees, customers, suppliers and all stakeholders
- Promote the culture of building restoration and the value of Made in Italy to the world.